Brand Guide Handbook:
How to Build a Powerful Brand Visual Identity in 10 Steps
Brand is so much more than a logo. In developing a brand and a visual identity for an organization, you are responsible for the narrative and story of why the brand exists and the purpose behind it. By walking intentionally through this Brand Guide’s steps, you will be able to much more effectively plan out a brand that not only looks aesthetically pleasing, but also speaks to the greater purpose of the company as a whole.
- Approaching brand from a holistic viewpoint
- How to craft a compelling brand narrative
- A core overview of typography, logo design, and color theory
- Steps and strategies for selecting the core visual components
- How to ensure you are following best practices for user experience
- Creation of a dynamic brand guide as opposed to a PDF document
- Innovation for brand strategy between design and development teams
- Internal communication to bring your colleagues on board as brand advocates and give them the tools to succeed!