If you’re a user experience designer, start here.
This eBook contains 100 pages of real-world help on user experience design, in handy portable form.
- A CRAP way to improve usability
- 7 myths about paper prototyping
- Help! What The Beatles can teach us about writing support material
- Confessions of an Axure Master: 5 shortcuts for laying out Axure pages in record time
- Communicating errors
- 4 ways to prototype faster
- Why you need a user experience vision (and how to create and publicise it)
- Card Games for Information Architects
- Tips for writing user manuals
- Five kinds of ‘alt’ text